Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zak the Baker

Today was Cake Day at our house. I started trying to design cakes like I saw on wedding websites. I have never had a talent for building in SL, I always say I can barely rez a cube. Zak has always had a great talent for building. In a few minutes he had a great 3 layer cake with fondant and roses. I had 3 lopsided cylinders that looked like they were ready to cave in. Zak is finishing up his tulip masterpiece, but I think it looks incredible. I'm lucky to be married to such a talented baker. I know his cake creations will be a hit at our new wedding consulting service.

2 comments:

Katoria Stevenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katoria Stevenson said...

damn typos lol

That cake is a serious achievement. And it tastes pretty good too. Goes to show, Zak can Forma avie shapes as well as baked goods :D