Friday, August 8, 2008

Having Fun On Vacation!

I had to pop in and check on how things are going in SL and on the blogs I follow. Tymmerie Thorne has a great post on her blog, check out Girl Wonder Speaks in the links column. Since I'm on vacation, I'm too brain dead to be original and I think it's a cool idea. So, 5 things about me in RL and SL.

First the boring RL stuff:

  • I love to cook in rl and I can fix and pretty edible meal, but my career, SL, and other things seem to take up the time I used to have to cook. I have gotten to the point that I appreciate a great restaurant.
  • I miss my greyhound. He passed away in December of 2004. I would love to have another one but we have an aging Shih Tzu who deserves our attention. Our Jack Russlle doesn't care one way or anouther.
  • I have brownish red hair in RL, not white.
  • I had one of the best crab cakes that I've had in a long time at Phillip's Seafood Co. at Myrtle Beach, SC this week.
  • I have a blue VW convertible that I love to drive with the top down.
Now the SL stuff:

  • I have a guy alt, and a female alt that I use for photography and they are the models for Zak's shape shop, Forma. I don't play as either unless they are needed for something.
  • I do have a new vampire alt and messing around with some of the RPG stuff in SL has been fun.
  • I have met a SL friend in RL. Zak (my RL husband) and I met a good friend of ours a few months ago. It was a lot of fun.
  • I can not build a cube to save my life nor can I script.
  • The best thing about SL is the friends you meet.
Well, I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back it next week, when life goes back to normal.

2 comments:

C said...

Oh I like these answers and I'm glad I came across your blog.

Except... now I need to go find some crabcakes :)

Unknown said...

Great answers!! I am so glad you did this meme!