Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Golden Thorn

I love it when friends open businesses in SL, especially jewelry businesses. I have some wonderful guy friends who design jewelry and always tell me that making the pieces small enough for women is to much of a pain, so they stick to men's designs. Thorn Witrial, one of our friends, has designed some amazing lockets that can be worn by women. He also has some great men's rings, belt buckles, bracelets and such. They do look great, and if your a guy who is getting married, have your future spouse check out his shop.

So now for the good stuff, the jewelry...



Thorn has four designs for the outside of the locket. I have chosen silver, and the basket weave texture. You can also choose gold or several other textures. The great thing about the locket is that it allows you to put 2 pictures inside. It has a clever script that opens and closes the two halves when you touch it.








I have added a picture from Zak and my 7th anniversary vow renewal from last year. I am waiting to get a good pic of everyone we know so I will have a big group shot.

You really do need to check out Thorn's shop. He's doing a great job and it's important to support everyone who is making a start at a business. http://slurl.com/secondlife/IGBC%20Gay%20Rehoboth/240/186/25

Have a wonderful Labor Day everyone.

0 comments: