Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Great Fashion Show!



We attended the Vitamen fashion show last night to see Jace Lewis, our good friend model. The show featured primarily men's swimwear and underwear. The show venue was very original and looked great. The five models would come onstage at the same time and rotate down the cat walk. There were six different scenes featuring racing swimwear, thongs, boxer shorts, body suits, jock straps, and intimate apparel. The designs were very creative and if you are a guy in the market for swimwear, or undies you should check out Vitamen.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Japarid/112/111/25




Here are some great shots of Jace in the show. He is always professional and does a great job. In the opening he looks oh so sexy modeling this great leopard thong.











The show ended with a Las Vegas style number with feathers and fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had known about this I would have loved to come watch Jace!!! It sounds like he did a great job!!! I will take my husband over to Vitamen and see what we can find for him!

Katoria Stevenson said...

Great to see pics! I'm gutted I didn't finish what I was doing in time to come and see Jace. Looks like he was really working that catwalk with his hot stuff :D

(p.s. LOL at the feathers, every bit as funny as I imagined)