Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow, Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

It always amazes me to think back on all of the things that have happened in year when it is coming to an end.  We all say that time is on overdrive in SL and I think that is true.  I was contemplating all of the things that have happened over the course of the last year in SL.   I have always believed that change is a glorious opportunity in life that keep things fresh and exciting.  Without change we would get bored.  I just have to step back and think of all the lightening fast changes that happen in SL and try to keep my head from spinning.  Good friends have come in and out of lives.  Store and clubs we love have opened and closed.  Zak alts multiply faster than atoms splitting in a nuclear reaction.  Through it all there are some constants.  I still have white hair.  (OK, at this point I own too many styles to change colors.)  Zak is still obsessed with finding the perfect skin with eyebrows for a man with blond hair.  We have a great core group of friends who have been with us through all of it.   To all of you,   may you have a very meaningful and cherished holiday, not matter what you are celebrating.  The new year promises to be full of even more good changes and opportunities.  Things are uncertain, but they always have been, and they always will be.  Now is the time to focus on love, friends, family, and hope.   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Zak have a very very Merry Christmas!...love you both!