Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have finally merged SL and RL! It's kinda weird

Each year in RL I spend a whole evening watching old Christmas specials, especiall Olive the Other Raindeer, drinking wine, and wrapping packages.   Ok, the main purpose is to get the gifts wrapped, but you have to make a really boring job fun.  Zak hates to wrap.   Usually I end up down stairs wrapping on the den floor and watching movies on the TV.   This year, we finally got the Free View TV working.  We had Olive going on the TV in the den and we invited several friends over. We all sat around in SL watching Olive and the Grinch. (not at the same time silly)  I was here in RL wrapping packages on my desk.   The den floor has more room, but this was much more fun.  It was a party.   Each year SL seems to keep getting better.   BTW, I have your gift here under the tree.   Have a great Christmas Week and enjoy the holidays, which ever one you celebrate.   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehee...it was great fun watching the Grinch with you guys! those old christmas specials are the best, and yay that my fave one is Don's fave one too!