Monday, December 29, 2008

What's in my bag?

Well thanks to Tym, who is the source of all my blog challenges, it is a cool idea. I don't feel like dumping my purse, but I can tell you what is in it today. I did take a pic of a purse I got a freebie in SL. I would never carry it, but it's a purse for this blog post.

  1. Iphone - I use the phone for phone calls, but it's better for web browsing in the line at the grocery store, IMing friends, and playing games.
  2. Ipod - I have a 45 minute commute -each way - so it's a life saver. I have had the Ipod longer than the Iphone and it's easier to keep Audible books and pod casts loaded and ready for car rides. It's also easier because I can use the phone if I need to and I don't have to switch back and form Itunes to the phone.
  3. Iphone head set - You never know when you want to listen to music in the grocery store.
  4. Iphone blue tooth ear piece - I drive a convertible, so I always keep it in my purse in case it's a great top down day and there is no way I will hear the phone ring.
  5. Wallet - I have a small Coach leather change purse that holds my credit cards. I almost never have cash. Zak says I do it on purpose. For years I used a rubber band, then one of my cousins gave me this little change purse. I have had it for over 10 years, but it still works well. I will be in trouble if I wear a hole in it.
  6. ID badge from work - I would loose it if it wasn't in my purse. Enough said.
  7. Comb - It comes in handy.
  8. Lipstick - I have a little bag that goes in my purse and holds 4 tubes of lipstick. I'm cheap so they were all in a "gift with purchase" from Lancombe. I don't wear Lancombe, but my Mom does and she never likes the free lipsticks. I have tons of lipsticks and mascara tubes.
  9. Pill box - I have this nice beaded pill box that I keep Advil, Claritin, and other things I may need a moment's notice. Nothing bad, just the basic first aid kit.
  10. Mints from restaurants - Ok, these do multiply in your purse. I think I have even heard a few of them having sex.
  11. Keys - I think this is self explanatory
  12. Change - OK I dump all my loose change in the bottom.
  13. Woman Thingies - That's what Zak calls them. I have them if I remember to replace the one I used the last time I wasn't paying attention to the calendar. It's a game of chance as to whether or not I am "prepared."
  14. Altoids - I always have a box of cinnamon Altoids on hand at all times.
  15. Check book- I have a book of checks, no fancy cover, just tossed in the bottom. I always need it when I pick up the dry cleaning.
  16. Receipts - Yea there are always a few in the bottom. Mainly from restaurants so it's just being lazy. No hope of returning anything there.
  17. Ink Pens - This is also a crap shoot. If I want one I don't have one, and if I don't need one there is one shoved in the bottom.
  18. Hand sanitizer - This goes without saying for a couple who eats out way to much.
  19. Hand lotion - See above.
  20. Ethernet cable - I might need it when going to work in another building. It's a short one, but it comes in handy.
I think that covers all the stuff that ends up in my purse. Zak calls it the magic bag because I can pull all sorts of stuff out of it. I hope you are all ok without a picture to visualize this collection of stuff.

0 comments: