Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shifting Shapes Show A Success!

The Forma & PEER Shifting Shape Show was yesterday at 11:00 SLT. Dream Inc. provided the models and the fashions of Elixir, Boingo, and Bobo's Masquerade were featured. The Jewelry designs shown in the show were by Thorn Witrial of the Golden Thorn.


Music for the show was provided by DJ Brenn Betts, and The Forum Shops at StanLee hosted the event.

I was the MC for the show and I am pictured to the left wearing one of Bobo's designs, the Tonality gown. I also was lucky enough to wear a full set of Thorn's Art Deco Jewels in Black Diamond and Platinum. I have the earrings, necklace, and bracelet. My shape is a custom Forma shape.

Zak modeled 2 of his shapes. The first shape he showed was Peter. He looks really good in the Boingo Gladiator Pants in red. The shape is one of his best sellers. Zak also modeled his Adam shape in the show. Adam was wearing a really slinky swimsuit by Bobo. Check out the Forma blog to the left to see pics of all the shapes he modeled.

We want to thank all of the friends who helped make the show a success. We packed the sim, which was really great, except that everyone who expressed an interest in coming was not able to get online. Maybe sometime we will have another show! For now, I am looking forward to a nice quiet Sunday in SL.



1 comments:

Aevalah Nikolaidis said...

What a great show CJ and I found a couple of new designers to check out!...I loved the Bobo gown I got to model!...Awesome show and what a great setting for the show!