Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Daily Routine

I was reading Tymmerie's blog and she is participating in a new meme about what your daily routine is for SL.  Since I like to participate in things, I thought: "What is my routine for SL?" 


Every time I log into SL and my "home" spot is in our foyer.  I always look through group notices and IMs first.  I don't like having a lot of notices and stuff in the upper right window.  Next I check Tiny Empires to see what happened while I was away.  Then I see what is on the agenda for the evening or day.   If there is a party that night I hunt through inventory and decide what to wear.  If we have nothing planned I grab some jeans and comfortable shirt.   

After I have taken care of IMs and gotten dressed I look to see who is online.   If some good friends are on line I will IM them and say hello.  Then we usually plan any impromptu shopping trips or other adventures.  After the days activities I always TP back home.   I don't like logging out from other places unless I crash and can't get back in.  I guess my beginning and end of each day in SL is pretty routine.  I just change up the stuff in the middle.   

BTW,  Bren is having a big grand opening party tonight from 5:30-7:30 SLT at the mall in Stan Lee.  Make sure to come out if you have time.   Have a great week! 


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! I didn't know you played TE! Is it fun? I always log out from home, too!

CJ Escher said...

TE is fun. It's something else to keep you addicted to SL. :-) You get to buy land all the time.