Monday, October 13, 2008

The Virtual Reality Room to enhance your Virtual Reality

I bought the new Virtual Reality Room 340 the other week. I've been meaning to blog about it, but I've been busy. The VRR comes in box that is really easy to rez. After you rez the box, there is a seamless room that displays panoramic images in way that makes you fee like you are there. It's similar to rl cave technology. The basic room comes with 15 textures from the cosmos to a forest. I also purchased the Villandry add-on set of 8 city scapes and the Near Paris set of 8 other scenes. I have rezed the VRR at Wedding Elegance and I think it is a great option for a wedding space.


You can really be in the forest without getting your dress dirty. If your interested in the Demo, check out the VRR Shop - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solariam/208/172/431 Have a good week everyone!

0 comments: