Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Sunday Morning

It's been a long week and it's nice to have a lazy Sunday morning to kick back, drink coffee, and get ready for the week ahead. This week will be very busy because we are planning a fashion show for Forma and Peer, Zak's shape store and our good friends Phinn and Ethan's shape store. I will post more info on the show soon, but hold the date on November 1, 2008 at 11:00 SLT. We did take a break for a while last night. Fauxy Shepherd re-opened his jazz club, Fsharp for the evening. He does a great job DJing all your favorite jazz songs. Fauxy is a great friend and we love hanging out with him and Houston dancing the night away. It was really great to kick back and slow dance for a while. One task for the coming week will be to find a really good Halloween outfit. I have never been really thrilled by my outfits in the past so this year I have to find one that I really like. Have a great week in SL and see you soon.

0 comments: