Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's Spring and the Fairies are out!!!

We went to the spring Shengri La Fashion Institute rave tonight.   They have one of the best DJs in SL, Qee Nishi, and no I don't know her personally.  I really enjoy her music a few times a year at the Shengri La raves.  She plays at a club in West Coast time, and you all know how big I am on staying up all night.  These rave parties are always great because Shenlei Flasheart goes all out with the build for the parties.   Tonight was complete with huge flowers and bunnies.  I kept thinking the bunnies would look better in chocolate, but that could have been the particles flying around that invaded my brain.   This was truly a great way to end a long week.  Now I need to go find a spring fairy outfit.    Cheers!   

0 comments: