Sunday, March 22, 2009

Please forgive me!

I have been horrible, and I apologize. Things have been nuts and I have fallen down on my blogging responsibilities. We had a big wedding with over 70 people invited in March, I've been working a set of photos for a friend, and I've been redesigning the website for Wedding Elegance. So, I promise I haven't been slacking. I am going to note that Zak and I entered the Elixir Gods of the 23rd Century contest. We are happy. We won. The pic is called Zeus Conquers and is based on some the mythology of Zeus finding young women to play with. I hope everyone has a great start of Spring and I promise to do better in the next few weeks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the photo contest! That is a very hot picture! You and Zak are such a gorgeous couple!