Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Mall at Hatteras Plaza

I never imagined being a mall owner.  In RL I grew up in retail.  My dad worked for a department store for 42 years.  They opened the mall in my home town when I was 3.  From then on I was at the mall 3-4 times a week.  Mainly because Dad worked there and if we wanted to see him we had to go there.  :-)  Then I started working there when I was 15.  I never thought I would own a mall.  Well you never know what you will get into, especially in SL.  For the next couple of posts I will highlight each store in the mall.   For tonight I will just tell you about the mall.   It's called Hatteras Plaza and it's located on Hatteras Island.  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hatteras%20Island/137/240/25  is the SLURL.  The build was done by Ander Galthie.  He has a great eye and does a wonderful job with textures.  A lot of builders don't have the focus on details that Ander does.  There are eight stores in the first phase.  We are also in construction of a phase II.   Please take a few minutes out of your SL day and come by to see us.   There a lot of great stores and we promise to keep improving and expanding.  

0 comments: