Thursday, September 11, 2008

Custom Poses by LAP

We have long been fans of Dove Swanson and her amazing poses.  She owns Long Awkward Pose, LAP,  and sells some of the best model and photography poses in SL.  She is also a fellow Carolina Girl, so I'm glad to support her.  (Yea, don't imply from that comment that I or she supports UNC.  I don't know if she does, but my blood runs Duke Blue.)  She has several locations in SL and if you go to Search and enter LAP you will get her shops.   Zak found a pose he really liked in a picture.  He tried to replicate it but Zak is not a poser.   Sorry honey, nothing bad intended.   He contacted Dove and amazingly she does custom work.  Our understanding is that she will sell it if you give permission, and of course he said "make some money on it!"  Check out LAP and the new pose.   You can also check out all her great poses.  I will not admit in this blog how many of them I own.   :-)   

2 comments:

Katoria Stevenson said...

Aw that's so sweet! So good to know she does custom poses too, I am a fan of LAP too.

------------------------------------
Zak: "zzz"
CJ: "Mwahahahaha. I guess he didn't taste that crushed up sleeping pill in his dinner."

CJ Escher said...

Good idea Kat, I'll have to go hunt some sleeping pills!