Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introduction to SL and Me.

I'm CJ Escher in SL . I started playing SL years ago when my husband started playing. I never got into building or scripting. In the early years there weren't that many people online, but in the last year or so that has really changed. We have met some wonderful people from all around the world. We have people who we consider family, and many great friends. I keep going to new places, seeing new merchants, and discovering great artists. I always think I need to tell others about them and then I never do. I'm finally starting a place to do that. To the great places that have come and gone over the years, I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner. To the places I find and post, I hope I am able to give you a tiny bit of exposure. Enjoy, expore, and make your SL count as much or more than your first! - CJ

PS I have gotten into Photography here in SL. If you need profile pics, weddings, etc, let me know. :-)

0 comments: